Luxury Yacht Charter Aruba
Yacht Charter in Aruba
Aruba is a small island in the Southern Caribbean, lying just 18 miles off the coast of Venezuela. It makes up part of the ABC islands – Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao – and is one of the least explored islands of the Caribbean. However, Aruba, with its white sandy beaches, emerald blue waters and warm population, has all the necessary ingredients for a magical yacht charter. What’s more Aruba was officially named as the safest place to sail in a recent yacht crime survey, as well as having the bonus of failing outside the hurricane belt.
Marinas in Aruba
There is currently one marina on Aruba with facilities for yacht charter:
Tel: +297 558 0260
Weather in Aruba
The weather in Aruba is generally very warm and dry, and certainly ideal for yacht charter. Temperatures do not vary much throughout the year, and range from between 25C and 32C. With an average rainfall of less than 20 inches a year, a location completely outside the hurricane belt and the cooling influence of the trade winds, Aruba is one of the most temperate islands in the Caribbean.
Top Five Things to do in Aruba:
- Bizarrely Aruba is well-known for its bowling, so when in Rome….Check out the modern facilities at the Palm Beach Dream Bowl. www.dreambowlaruba.com
- Go on a deep sea fishing trip in the waters off Aruba, literally full of Atlantic game.
- If you brought your golf clubs on yacht charter head to the Tierra del Sol Golf Club. www.tierradelsol.com
- Head to Boca Grandi for some of the best snorkeling on Aruba.
- If you are in Aruba in July, check out the Hi-Winds Amateur World Challenge windsurfing and kite-surfing tournament. www.arube-hiwinds.org
Top 5 Restaurants in Aruba:
- For sensational snapper try Marandi. www.marandi-aruba.com
- Yemanja Woodfired Grill is one of Aruba’s most elegant diners. www.yemanja-aruba.com
- If you want to let your hair down whilst on yacht charter head to the Screaming Eagle, on Eagle Beach. www.screaming-eagle.net
- For the best steak on the island head to Windows on Aruba, in the Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort. www.windowsonaruba.com
- Papillion is somewhat of an institution on Aruba. http://papillionaruba.com