Luxury Yacht Charter Bahrain
Yacht Charter in Bahrain
Bahrain is made up of 33 islands which lie like jewels in the crystal waters of the Persian Gulf. A wealthy country due to its lucrative oil industry, the kingdom - which is Arab’s smallest nature – is becoming increasingly popular as a luxury travel destination. Diving in the region is amongst the best in the world, sailing amongst the islands is breathtaking and in April there is the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Marinas in Bahrain
There are currently two marinas in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The third marina on our list is in development phase and should be completed in the next few years.
Al Bander Hotel & Resort
Tel: +973 17 70 12 01
The Marina Club
Tel: +973 17291527
Tel: +973 1755 6999
Weather in Bahrain
Bahrain can be extremely hot in the summer months, with temperatures often hitting the 40s. However, there is always a sea breeze on the coast, albeit it an arid one. Rainfall is low, and temperatures drop in the winter months to the mid 20s.
Top Five Things to do in Bahrain:
- Visit the Bahrain National Museum in the capital, Manama. Tel: + 973 17 29 87 77
- Marvel at the King Fahd Causeway, a 15.5 mile bridge which is one of the most expensive ever built. It links Bahrain to Saudi Arabia. www.kfca.com.sa
- Play a round of golf at the Royal Golf Club, designed by Colin Montgomerie. www.theroyalgolfclub.com
- Take the kids to the Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park. www.lpodwaterpark.com
- Visit the Bahrain Fort, a short drive from Manama near Karbabad.
Top 5 Restaurants in Bahrain
- Eat first-class Japanese in the sophisticated Mirai, in Adliya. www.mirai-restaurant.com
- Mezzaluna is worth a trip just for the glass-domed courtyard in which it sits. Tel: +973 1774 2999
- Dine on fresh-fish that you choose before it is expertly cooked at the Fish Market, overlooking the sea in Sitra. www.albander.com
- Indulge in Champagne Brunch at Muharraq's Moevenpick Hotel. Tel: +973 17 46 00 00
- Stop for some first-class Persian dishes while shopping at Seef Mall at Yas-e Isfahani. Tel: +973 17 58 11 51