Luxury Yacht Charter Boston
Yacht Charter in Boston
In days gone by Boston, which is one of America’s oldest cities, was also one of its busiest ports. Now the city is known the world over for high tech industries, hospitals, art, music and dozens of exceptional colleges. It offers an excellent base from which to discover on popular areas such as Massachusetts Bay on yacht charter and other exciting cruising territories. Shorter charters around Boston Harbor where you will find 34 islands of various shapes and sizes are also highly recommended.
Marinas in Boston
Boston boasts some first-class marina facilities for yacht charter including:
Boston Waterboat Marina
Tel: +1 617 523 1027
Boston Yacht Haven
Tel: +1 617 367 5050
Tel: +1 617 241 9640
Tel: +1 617 847 1800
The Marina at Rowes Wharf
Tel: +1 617 425 7616
Weather in Boston
The weather in Boston is characterized by warm summers and harsh winters, with air masses from Canada colliding with the moderate Gulf Stream currents causing sudden and frequent weather changes. Summer temperatures usually top around 30c whilst temperatures in January and February can be very low indeed. Spring and Autumn are particularly colorful and mild, with clear blue skies.
Top Five Things to do in Boston:
- If you are lucky enough, get tickets for a Red Sox game at Fenway Park.
- Take a boat trip on a Swan, on the Public Garden lagoon.
- Go window shopping along Newbury Street, Boston’s most famous shopping district.
- Tee off at the legendary William J.Devine Golf Course in Franklin Park. Tel: +1 617 265 4084
- Explore the Boston Harbor Islands on your yacht charter.
Top 5 Restaurants in Boston:
- Market is everything a fine dining establishment should be, and more. www.marketbyjgboston.com
- East Coast Grill is one of the most popular restaurants in Boston. www.eastcoastgrill.net
- For a very special meal during your yacht charter reserve a table at Hamersley’s Bistro in the South End. www.hamersleybistro.com
- Mamma Maria is a charming Italian restaurant in the North End. www.mammamaria.com
- Head to Upstairs on the Square for traditional fare with a flair. www.upstairsonthesquare.com