Luxury Yacht Charter Miami
Yacht Charter in Miami
Miami is a wonderful mix of beautiful beaches, a tropical climate and a vibrant nightlife which contributes to its overall appeal as one of the world’s leading yacht charter destinations. Miami Beach boasts a staggering number of exclusive restaurants and bars, as well as a wide range of water sports whilst there are some wonderful sailing opportunities in Biscayne Bay.
Marinas in Miami
As you would expect, the facilities for luxury yacht charter in Miami are excellent and include:
Fisher Island Club
Tel: +1 305 535 6076
Grove Isle Marina
Tel: +1 305 858 4753
Indian Creek Marina
Tel: +1 305 538 2022
Miamarina at Bayside
Tel: +1 305 673 6000
Miami Beach Marina
Tel: +1 305 673 6000
Merrill Stevens Yachts
Tel: +1 305 324 5411
Turnberry Isle Resort & Club
Tel: + 1 305 933 6934
Weather in Miami
The weather in Miami is perfect almost all year round, but the best time to visit on yacht charter is between December and May, when temperatures average between 16 and 30C and there is very little rainfall. Summer tends to be very hot and humid, and a high chance of thunderstorms. There is also a chance of hurricanes in August, the hottest month.
Top Five Things to do in Miami:
- Hang out on South Beach, surf capital of Miami.
- Visit the Design District, an area of deluxe furniture and interior design shops in Miami, and find inspiration for renovating your home once you have returned from yacht charter.
- Marvel at the wonderland that is Vizcaya Museum and Gardens on the Biscayne Bay. www.vizcayamuseum.org
- If you happen to be in Miami in early March, don’t miss the Carnaval Miami. www.carnavalmiami.com
- Tee off at the sensational Crandon Golf Club in Key Biscayne. www.crandongolfclub.com
Top 5 Restaurants in Miami:
- South Beach’s Timo restaurant is definitely worth the trip for unforgettable Italian. www.timorestaurant.com
- If you fancy some sensational French cuisine on yacht charter head to Miami’s Pascal’s on Ponce. www.pascalmiami.com
- Michael’s Genuine Food and Drink is frequently cited as Miami’s top restaurant. www.michaelsgenuine.com
- For arguably some of the best steaks in Florida head to The Forge, a Miami institution. www.theforge.com
- Havana Harry’s is hugely popular with local Cuban families, which says it all. www.hharrys.com