Luxury Yacht Charter Monaco
Yacht Charter in Monaco
Monaco is frequently included in destination guides of the Cote d’Azur, but we believe this tiny principality on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea deserve a mention all of its own. For the world’s second smallest country – beaten only in the minute nation stakes by the Vatican City – has so much to offer those on luxury yacht charter including first rate marina facilities.
Monaco is also worth a visit for many more reasons in the luxury yacht charter world. It's facilities are second to none and the numerous events in the Principality are very appealing. The Monaco Grand Prix takes place annually towards the end of May, and is a very popular destination for those wanting to be seen on a yacht charter at this time of year. The port offers a great view of the race, while the yacht offers you a private and comfortable setting to sit back, enjoy a glass of champagne and some of the world's best drivers.
Towards the end of the summer season, the Monaco Yacht Show takes place, with charter companies, yacht provisioning experts and yacht builders coming together to ensure that this is one of the yachting industry's most important events of the year. The Yacht Club de Monaco, which is located in Port Hercule, inaugurated its new clubhouse in June 2014 adding another dimension to the already world-renowned club.
In between May and September, there is always plenty of action to be had in Monaco. The Monte Carlo Casino is the perfect place to head for the evening for those who are interested in a game of cards. The fantastic facilities both in the club and around the city, where there are numerous michelin starred restaurants, such as the Hotel de Paris, ensure that a yacht charter of Monaco remains one of the most popular in the world.
Marinas in Monaco
For a country which measures less than 2km square, Monaco boasts wonderful facilities for luxury yacht charter.
Tel: +377 97 77 30 00
Tel: +377 97 77 30 00
Weather in Monaco
The climate in Monaco is almost identical to the rest of the Cote d’Azur and lends itself to sailing. The warmest – and most popular months for yacht charter – are the summer months of July and August when temperatures regularly reach 30C. In the low season, from May to June and then again from September to October, the weather is still wonderfully warm with daily temperatures frequently reaching the mid 20Cs.
Top Five Things to do in Monaco:
- Dress up and chance your luck at the roulette table in the Casino de Monte Carlo. http://www.montecarlosbm.com/luxury-casinos-monaco/monte-carlo-casino/
- Play a round of golf at the Monte Carlo Golf Club, located at an altitude of 900 metres and boasting unrivalled views over the Med.
- Book your luxury yacht charter for May and reserve tickets to the Formula 1 Grand Prix which races around the Principality.
- Visit the first class Museum of Oceanography. www.oceano.mc
- Check out the programme for the Monte Carlo Sporting Summer Festival and watch international artists perform under the stars. en.sportingmontecarlo.com/
Top 5 Restaurants in Monaco:
- Alain Ducasse needs no introduction, and nor should his 3 star Michelin restaurant in the exclusive Hotel de Paris, in Monaco’s Casino Square. The food in Louis XV is sensational, as is the setting. www.hoteldeparismontecarlo.com
- For sublime French cuisine another must is Joel Robuchon Monte-Carlo, in the Hotel Metropole. www.metropole.com
- Le Café de Paris is a tremendous place to come and pick up a fantastic plat du jour and eat on the terrace overlooking the Casino de Monte Carlo. http://en.montecarloresort.com/Brasserie-Style.html
- For a memorable Italian meal head to Rampoldi, an institution in Monaco. www.rampoldi.restaurants-montecarlo.com
- If you fancy a quick burger and a glass of cool beer before you head off on luxury yacht charter from Monaco try the all-American Stars ‘N’ Bars, on the port. www.starsnbars.com