Luxury Yacht Charter Vietnam
Yacht Charter in Vietnam
Vietnam, with its long and beautiful coastline, white sandy beaches and wonderfully warm people is the perfect cruising ground. Yet it is still very much in its infancy, with marinas being planned for resorts up and down the country to open the area up to sailing tourism. When these facilities are put in place – with the first being mooted for next year – it will only be a matter of time before this country is at the top of the list as a super yacht charter destination. Weather: Vietnam’s weather is very diverse, depending on which part of the country you visit. There are two monsoons of which to be wary: one from the northeast between October and March and a second from April or May to October. The best months to travel to Vietnam are April, May or October in the north, and November to February in the south.
Marinas in Vietnam
There are currently no marinas in Vietnam but there are plenty in the pipeline. They include facilities in the provinces of Ninh Chu, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Nha Trang, and Da Nang. There are also plans for a luxury marina in Ho Chi Minh City as part of the prestigious Diamond Island development, as well as one in Halong Bay, in the north of the country.
Weather in Vietnam
Top Five Things to do in Vietnam:
- Explore the limestone caves at Halong Bay, in northern Vietnam.
- Chill out on Nha Trang beach, and discover heaven on earth.
- Snorkel in the clear waters off Phu Quoc island.
- For some excellent golf reserve a round at the Nick Faldo designed course at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club. www.oceandunesgolf.vn
- Ho Chi Minh boasts its own luxury spa, L’Apothiquaire. www.lapothiquaire.com
Top 5 Restaurants in Vietnam:
- Make sure you order the fresh foie gras flown in from Paris at Le Bordeaux, in Ho Chi Minh City. www.restaurant-lebordeaux.com.vn
- For a sensational Sunday brunch go to the Coffee House, at the Caravelle Hotel, in Ho Chi Minh City. www.caravellehotel.com
- Hanoi’s excellent Nikko Hotel is the place to go for a Japanese meal at the Benkay Restaurant. www.hotelnikkohanoi.com.vn
- For a memorable evening reserve a table at Ana Pavilion, at the Ana Mandara Resort in Nha Trang where you will be sure to get a first-class meal. www.sixsenses.com/Evason-Ana-Mandara-Nha-Trang
- Lemon Grass in Ho Chi Minh City is one of the best Vietnamese restaurants currently open in Vietnam today. Tel: +848 822 0496