Luxury Yacht Charter West Palm Beach
Yacht Charter in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is situated in south-eastern Florida, on the Atlantic Coast. A relatively new destination on the yacht charter map, West Palm Beach has much to offer yachting enthusiasts and definitely should not be overlooked. Here, you will find a wonderful coastal resort with beautiful parks and beaches, an extensive range of water sports and the headquarters of the Professional Golfer’s Association, so unsurprisingly there are a host of great golfing facilities on tap.
Marinas in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is home to a number of great marinas including:
Boca Raton Beach Resort and Club
Tel: +1 561 447 3679
Old Port Cove Marina and Yacht Club
Tel: +1 561 626 1760
Palm Beach Town Docks
Tel: +1 561 838 5463
Palm Beach Yacht Club
Tel: +1 561 655 1944
Palm Harbor Marina
Tel: +1 561 655 4757
Tel: +1 561 844 1800
Sailfish Marina and Resort
Tel: +1 561 844 1724
Weather in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach has a tropical monsoon climate, with average temperatures of between 24C-32C. The summer season between May and October tends to hot, humid and wet with temperature peaking at around 32C, whilst the winter months of November through to April are warm and dry and present the ideal weather for yacht charter. Between the months of August and October there is the slight risk of hurricanes.
Top Five Things to do in West Palm Beach:
- Take the whole family to Lakeworth Park, a wonderful waterside park with a wide range of activities for kids and adults including an Olympic size pool. www.lakeworth.org
- Tee off at the home of professional golf at the PGA National Resort and Spa. www.westpalmbeach.com/pga
- Spend a day on perhaps the most stunning of all the area’s beaches: Midtown Beach.
- Visit the Henry Flagler Museum, which perfectly recreates the luxury of the early 12th century. The museum is in the mansion that the Standard Oil founder built for his wife in 1902. www.flaglermuseum.us
- Spend a morning in the spectacular Mounts Botanical Gardens, which covers an area of 14 acres. www.mounts.org
Top 5 Restaurants in West Palm Beach:
- For an evening of dining and dancing try Noche, overlooking Palm Beach Gardens.
- Marcello’s La Sirena Restaurant is the place to come for authentic Italian fare. www.lasirenaonline.com
- The Paris Bakery and Café serves a terrific brunch all day long. www.parisbakerycafe.com
- For those on yacht charter for have a penchant for simple seafood try the Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill. Tel: +1 561 845 5532
- West Palm Beach’s Havana Restaurant is renowned for its cracking Cuban cuisine. www.havanacubanfood.com